What is your top 8 kettlebell routines?
1. Goblet squats (compound movement incorporates leg muscles)
2. kettlebell clean and press (compound movement incorporates whole of arm muscles)
3. kettlebell deadlifts (compound movement incorporates whole of back)
4. Kettlebell russian twists (core and back)
5. kettlebell swings (legs back core and arms)
6. Kettlebell push up with row (chest)
7.Kettlebell row (need two kettlebells, targets back)
… these are the only ones I know of and use myself really. Kettlebells are a great way to get into shape as they incorporate several muscles at the same time and are fun to use!